Mezzan Holding K.S.C. was founded in the early 1940s and reincorporated in 1999 under the current holding structure with a paid up capital of KWD 31.13 million. Today, Mezzan Holding’s operations span across the Gulf and other select markets through 29 vertically integrated operating companies. Our legacy brands, including Al Wazzan, KITCO and Khazan, coupled with our agency brands, have earned superior brand recognition, consumer loyalty, deep market penetration and vast market reach.
- Strong performance in Mezzan’s Catering Business Division, Services Business Division, and FMCG Business Division (non-food).
- Completed a 2-year CAPEX program aimed at increasing capacities in multiple product lines in Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, and UAE.
- Rolled out new warehouse facilities and technologies aimed at increasing operational efficiencies.
- Continued construction of new centralized warehousing in the UAE and Kuwait aimed at enhancing efficiencies
- Recorded revenue of KD207.5 million
Mezzan Holding is an integrated business with commercial operations in manufacturing, distribution, retail, wholesale and contract services. The company’s activities, which are run through 29 subsidiaries, are grouped into two main business lines: Food Business Line and Non-Food Business Line, with each business line directly contributing to Mezzan’s revenue and net profit. Below is an infographic of our business lines and divisions, and their contribution to Mezzan Holding’s revenue based on Full Year 2018 audited earnings.
Food Business Line
Generating 74.8% of the company’s revenue, Mezzan’s Food Business Line operates through three primary divisions: Food and Beverage Manufacturing and Distribution, Catering and Services.
Non-food Business Line
Generating 25.2% the company’s revenue, Mezzan’s Non-Food Business Line comprises two divisions: FMCG (household and pharmaceutical products) and Industrials.